1. Building the characteristics of the youth leadership exemplified in the nature of the Prophet's leadership Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wassalam as in the words of Allah Subhanahu Wata'ala in Surah Al-Ahzab, verse 21, his commentary: "For the Messenger of Allah's very existence there is a good example for you for those who hope in Allah and in the Hereafter, and in remembrance of Allah. "
2. Produce youth who are competent, innovatives and skilled in carrying out their duties as a youth.
3. Upgrading the quality of basic leadership skills and awareness in an organization.
4. To help create a volunteering community in mutual cooperation in pursuit of charity.
5. Enhance awareness and skills associated with Islamic Arts.